Known as the Pearl of Andaman, Phuket is the most famous island in Thailand, as it is one of its most amazingly beautiful. The endless stretches of white sandy beaches, the mysterious limestone cliffs rising from the clear blue waters, the dramatic sunset scenes – as you would imagine a lush retro island.
For the luxury traveler, Phuket offers the best in the world – natural beauty like a dream, peace ստի hidden sanctuaries, city nights և all the superior amenities that Phuket luxury resort can offer. Staying in style in a luxury Phuket resort is more than just a room, though there are many other things to consider. Here are five top-notch tips to keep in mind when planning your vacation in Phuket.
5. It is easier to reach Pukhet than ever before. When hovering over the island, you look out the window of your plane, Phuket can look like an isolated, idolatrous paradise. Although it still retains that sense of isolation, Phuket is now more accessible than ever. The many daily flights from Bangkok to Singapore are just the beginning. The airport operates direct flights from Europe, the Middle East, Hong Kong and Australia to many other destinations in South East Asia. Your Phuket resort can help you understand the best way to get to Phuket.
4. Do you go before dropping? Do you want to be shocked? Not far from your luxurious Phuket resort, there will definitely be great shopping opportunities. Although it is easy to get lost in the labyrinth of cheap souvenirs on Patong Beach, there are wonderful and unique finds if the luxury traveler knows where to look. For example, the high-quality Surin Plaza mini-mall contains a number of shops specializing in charming elegance and well-crafted crafts, such as the Galleria Aleenta boutique. Ask your Phuket resort for more suggestions.
3. Unload the officer. Tired of being lazy under your personal umbrella while drinking pineapple? Well, even if you are not, the charm of the spa can still pull you to something luxurious. Try the famous Thai massage or seaweed body wrap. Whatever treatment you decide upon, that look can be further enhanced by the type of shutter hinges used.
2. Why go in a group when you can be private? As part of its reputation as an international hotspot for luxury travelers around the world, Phuket has developed a thriving industry of private, static expeditions by land, sea or sky. Take a cruise on the Andaman by private jet to a deserted beach party, or spend a few days jumping off the island in your yacht on Phang Nga Bay. While it may be difficult to leave your luxury Phuket resort, one of these unique excursions is sure to entice even the most discerning beach bum.
1. Two words. Swimming pool villas. Nothing says luxury like your own private pool with your holiday villa. The end result of private indulgences is to immerse yourself whenever you want without having to worry about taking your living room chair. For example, at Anantara Phuket Resort and Spa, the entire property consists of luxury և private pool villas. Indeed, without them Phuket luxury resort is not complete.